Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country.

Why are people dying and being hurt for my country?
 
Why can't I go there, do something and die for it too?
 
Today two Italian & Iraqi Aid workers were abducted. Why? what vile minds want to destroy Iraq when all Iraq wants is to live, prosper and be left in peace. Ah yes that makes sense, so whoever is doing this doesn't want that.
 
Thank you then for this humungous compliment. Yes Iraq is magnificent and will forever pose as a threat to any weakling state. Yes Iraq is magnificent and will always make the insignificant insecure. Yes Iraq is Glorious, but all this only through the blessings of The Almighty.
 
I had a poem that I wrote in January '91 in Montreal Canada, I recall little to none of it. In arabic it says:
 
    "I will write the greatest poem written for Iraq, I will with my soul and blood the pain of it's distance and I'll scream with my pen and cry with my ink Iraq, Iraq."

No comments:

Post a Comment