Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"... to thine own self be true .."

What can I say, life goes on and we drift alongside it grasping on to withering pieces that will keep us afloat. Life goes on and at times you're in a river and at other times you're in murky waters. My mind, at this phase is passing through the latter, my confusion in a lot of things is intense. Everything is fragile around me, nothing seems solid & secure except that there is God and we will all eventually die.

Dark. Yes it's dark in my mind at this moment in time, darker than deep, deeper than nothingness. I am not depressed, lest this sound like that. I am also not deliriously happy. I am also not content with this feeling... It seems that I am simply NOT at the moment. As I struggle to be positive to all those around me, it is extremely difficult to be me to myself. This is soon to sound as a very egotisitical trip into the mind but I may need it.

"This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man." - William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment