Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005 and what it brought me...(an excerpt)

I'm at a danger zone.... help me.



"From: AlMulhama The Inspired
To: XXX

Oct 2 2005

So here I sit and contemplate... what has transpired, evolved or even developed...? what has gone right or wrong? and Why? Has it been detrimental know me or rather beneficial? any regrets, misgivings... ? When will you read this, this afternoon, later tonight or tomorrow evening?

Many thoughts.. I tend to do that, I also tend to come too strong- though I was assured that it was acceptable!

I'm confused. There are needs. There is an immense amount of care and love and tenderness. There is also an amount of harshness.

We both need a relationship to feed the hunger within and have found each other, I hope it can be cherished and cared for, as it is fragile at times.

I miss him, XXX of the email, XXX of the Car, XXX of the Beach, XXX of the Car (again), XXX of the songs, XXX with the exquisite voice and ALL the multitude of facets of his personality. XXX who was with me wherever I went and whenever it was.

I miss you"

No comments:

Post a Comment