Wednesday, February 06, 2008

yet again... it's been a while,so here's an oldie



I think this is mine ... I can't figure it out thought both the style & words are definitely me, then... it's a very old email 12 April 1998
 
When did this all happen?
 
     and so suddenly,
 
Like it happenned while I was asleep
 
     as in drunken stupor in a spanish sun
 
          no knowledge
 
               no sanity
 
                    no direction
 
Just staring at a dizzy sky....
 
     fallen
 
from the bottom of a bottle
 
     or
 
        remnants of a high
 
And you wonder how I survive
 
     let me tell you
 
          what no man knows
 
                 that deep inside THIS
 
                       you'll find a blackened heart
 
                           it's beats... the hollow sound of lon ago
 
It mourns
 
              only the loss of others
 
and feels
 
             their joy
 
                         ...... and pain

No comments:

Post a Comment