Saturday, June 11, 2005

To Die from a Lovers' Hands, in a Lovers Arms

He told me that what he'd want is to die a good death. And to if I were to slit his throat from artery to artery, then that would be a good death; to die from my hands in my arms.

I held that thought for a moment, I paused and my mind went full throttle, why should death be horrible, and if one were to choose a death, then why not by a lovers' hand... We choose many special moments to be taken care of by loved ones, yet the final one that sends us into our holiest and most sacred journey, we dread...?

Let the blood trickle in a last warm embrace... NO! I am not speaking of morbidity, just transferal from one phase to another... he understands me.. And I, him, too.

I speak not of murder or suicide. None of those are a means of going to meet ones creator. I speak of a sending of as in most ancient religions, the blood and knife are mere ornaments... I understand death better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment