Thursday, April 08, 2004

... cont'd from: Mon Mar 22, 12:44:26 PM


We went for lunch at a local Iraqi restaurant called Raghdan, it's very casual yet full of the warmth of home cooking that would remind one of mom's & grandma's cooking before this health age that we're in!

I felt dizzy yet not. He was actually here... all I could think of is this... he is actually here in DUBAI!!! Eight months of waiting which seemed too long. She gets up to go wash her hands before lunch, he looks me in the eyes, turns his head sideways right, squints and asks: 'Do you love me?' ...

it seems aeons passed, how was I supposed to answer that how am I supposed to know the answer... I'd always told him that our emotions and sentiments were 2-Dimensional and when we meet they would become 4-Dimensional. We'd JUST met!

I mmmhhmmd an affirmation. so just before I could ask the same he shot back with '... more than before or less?' so I responded most eloquently surprisingly enough in view of my wrecked nerves... 'Well it cannot be less'

And I could finally sum up enough strength in my vocal chords to ask him 'What about you?' and he said 'Yes' so I asked him 'more or less?' and he said 'more ofcourse!' I felt shivers and chills in the warm afternoon reverberating across my body like a pond with 100 kids jumping around no they weren't ripples neither were they butterflies in my stomach rather they were dragons stopming around hungry in search of some delectable morsel to chew on... or maybe that was just my stomach from hunger.

All emotions and feelings got mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment