Thursday, April 08, 2004

Interlude iii


he seems a bit different ...

I told him last night over the phone, I told him I am trying to make a connection between the person that I'd met and the one I'm talking to and I'm slowly losing the link.

It seems that we are slowly going backwards rather than moving forwards... I asked him how long did he think we can remain apart and he said until he gets something, something meaning a job over here... But see I don't feel that, I feel that it's first let me get a job, then let me get established then letme settle in then let me see where my future takes me then it's i need to do something for my family ... etc... etc... etc...

I just wish he can come up and say that although he wants a commitment he's just to scared to a take a step. He seems to think that I am just waiting for him to say it ... see thats not it... I am waiting for him to form a decision so that consecutively ... and upon further deliberation I may form mine.

I needed to ask him another question but I haden't the opportunity to do so, he was busy at work... See I wanted to ask him how long can he wait 6 months? a year? two? three, more?

I will ... yes yes yes I know what you're thinking I will




No comments:

Post a Comment