Thursday, May 26, 2005

A communication of sorts...

HE SAID

Hi
so... how are you??? You like us to be friend?? I am a good friend... or may be you prefer me as a lover?? I am a great lover ... hahahahaha... kidding... tell me about yourself because you are the only lady who replied to my e-mail... the Iraqis are not social anymore... hope you are
regards

Hi
this is the fact ... it is not just what I am thinking ... I hope that I am right
regards

Hi
thank you for your reply ... what fact???
ah ... yes ... I just meant that I found this by accident and I sent to every single girl, none of them replied but you
thanks for not disappointing me
regards

No ... believe me ... it so easy to tell theories about life... including all the kinds of creatures... but in the real quotidian life... it is something completely different... after all I met of girls and women and god knows that they are uncountable... they don’t survive without lies... and I am a mirror for the others... and none can lie to a mirror
’dans une bouch qui sait se taire, une mouche meme ne pourait entrer ‘
regards

Faith???? !!! What a strange description for what I have inside ... it is the insistence my dear... an insistence with no other choice but being alone... can you stand this? I am just looking for a woman like me... I am looking for myself in a woman... I am looking for my own mirror

SHE SAID

How terrifying!!!!

Is it so bad? Have you not found a personality that pleases you in even the remotest manner that you find yourself wanting to face yourself? Such introspection may lead inadvertently to paths that may be light or perhaps more so dark...

Or is it perhaps the admiration of one's own genius that a similar ego has developed that may require to feed on its own self to grow to its full monstrous glory...

But then it may be the choice of the easiest path, 'that which you know...' or maybe 'the lesser of two evils'? In any case it is a struggle of sorts... mere spittle in the massive street called life... mixing with all else from smog to rubber fumes, from sewers to oil stains...

They all meld to combine into the character of the city street, beautiful yet disgusting, ugly & godly, shameful yet honouring... a cornucopia of emotions, colours, aroma's, a mosaic of the senses...

I believe I have been ranting, I think that your mind may not want to tolerate that resistance in light of its individual struggles. I will let you be in piece... for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment