Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Two Friends

I have started a poetry workshop, it's good to trigger some, any sentiments.... and our first excercise was to write about two things, objects... here they are:


Friend 1

I sing silently for my potent friend
Dark, Lucid, a liquid of strength
And silently it lay in its golden embrace
Before it changes and shows its real face

I sing silently through whispers on my lips
Before it spreads its warmth from my head to my tips
And silently send swirls in the air
Of a language written in despair

I sing silently of its travels afar
Of character and bodies of lips light and dark
And silently it courses through and through
Making my tongue sing a song very blue.


Friend 2

pass me our breath
Let my mind rush
In a fervent hush
As I write you,

burn, for your life is in your embers
A silent glow
Of red, white, and grey
As I take you,

Come through and fill me
And hurry! As you thrill me
Surround me with your aroma
As I breathe you,

Crushed, slowly but surely
Between my forefinger and thumb
In your own suffocation, you lie numb
As I kill you,

A temporary existence, of a similar pleasure
In a short need of your breath against mine
Not temporary
As I want you,

No comments:

Post a Comment