Sunday, May 02, 2004

Opus I

Well, what have we gotten ourselves into. I just came across an article on MSN Women titled: 'Lying for Love' - "Is honesty always the best policy in relationships?" (not that this article has many points I can relate to-but subject was thought provoking)

hmmm...

He always use to say 'yeah I know you are being honest with me!'. Yet the tone would belie a disbelieving undertone.

I am hurt. I am cold. I feel barren.

Can the vital presence of a man in our lives be so integral to our feminine existence? Or is it the feeling of love?

I don't know. I can't feel. I don't know how to feel.

I miss his laughter and shine and his eyes. I miss his lips and front teeth when he smiles. I miss watching him savouring a meal-AAAAH that is a sight for sore eyes, the most sensual visual display of devouring food-and when I select the morsels for him. I miss HIM.

I Love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment