Sunday, July 11, 2004


Mountain Variations
Posted by Hello

To see the variation in height and shade due to distance, one cannot help but stand in awe of these formations of stone called mountains, they hover majestically, and to me, protectively as we glide through.

But to truly experience their splendour and grandeur one has to see it magnified in the most stunning part of a day ... At nighttime. When they reach to the darkness in full splendour as if showing of their glamorous plumage to the angels and djin.... while occasionally a shy moon smiles approvingly..


Later after arrival in Dubai I went to the movies with my friend at Grand Cinema and saw 'Ladykillers', neither that great nor interesting! I was quite disappointed though it was expected since it was a remake. I did have hope as it was a production made by the Coen brothers (I did like 'Fargo') but this wasn't all there...

No comments:

Post a Comment