Sunday, July 11, 2004


The Other Side...
Posted by Hello

Saturday I went to Spinneys (a grocery store) in Mercato (a shopping mall in Jumeirah, Dubai) to shop for my dinner guests. All us girls usually make a dish or two each and gather. So yesterday I made Mango rice with Sardines, white rice (for my friends Moussaka) and canapés for the early arrivals (taramasalata & anchovies, turkey & pickles, Caviar & butter, crab & mayo and turkey cigars) then the stoooooopid A.C. decides to not perform at its best!

We had a nice night, after tea & desserts there was coffee and Clean Up!!!!

To wind down I watched an eighties movie ('Sex, Lies, and Videotape' Andie McDowell & James Spader), had a cigarette, checked my email and went to sleep!

And that, my fellow dwellers, was my weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/7/04 04:51

    and the other, other side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/7/04 09:52

    This side is other's side, and that side is for the goatee goat!

    *****

    ReplyDelete