Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Thank You...

Thank you for your concern,
your kind words,
your patience,
your generous sentiments,
 
Thank you for reassuring me I'm not alone,
for calling from a place without a phone,
for caring to ask of how I'm doing,
for your gentle caress that all will be fine,
for being there when I needed you the most and didn't know it
 
Thank you for calling in the day and at night,
for standing there by my side,
thank you for your whispers of how great I am,
and bright and strong and brave I am
 
Thank you all for your beautiful support,
and for continuing the walk right by my side.
 
Yes I mean you!
 
Thank You in over 465 languages & dialects
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/7/04 13:18

    You are welcomed!
    and remember, you are not alone, and you will never be alone!

    Thank you!
    *****

    ReplyDelete